Symaps.io is an AI app that finds the best location for your business.
It's currently used by clients in Europe, South Korea and Taiwan, incl. : Tesla, Décathlon, Fnac Darty etc.
The market opportunity for Symaps.io is huge, as the world of retail is upside down in 2018, with Amazon opening large numbers of physical stores, popup stores and new restaurants opening up everywhere, and traditional actors investing massively to adapt.
Descriptif du poste
You'll be in charge of both frontend and backend developments, vertically.
Your typical daily agenda :
- Improve and maintain both Frontend and Backend.
- Handle deployment and migration of new features / bug fixing
- Ensure sufficient tests are performed
- Actively involve in the acquisition of new data
- Machine learning (scikit learn / Tensorflow)
- PostgreSQL / postgis
You're fluent in written English.
You're not afraid of tough technical challenges, and fast scale up.
You're savy in best practices in coding and how to apply them.
You've reached a good level in at least one of the techs in our stack, and are looking forward improving your skills in at least one another.
You're savy in continuous integration and understand why application and system KPI matters.
The position is based in Paris, near Chevaleret subway station.
Process de recrutement
Interview and technical test
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Date de début : 01 mai 2018
- Lieu : Paris, France (75013)