What we do
We co-create and distribute AI applications for medical imaging - Bridging the gap between Physicians and Engineers
Why we do it
With more and more data, Medical Imaging is becoming more and more complex. We use Artificial Intelligence technology to transform Medical Imaging. This is a fantastic opportunity to empower physicians, saving them time, bringing them closer to their patients, and helping most of the population get access to the best modern care.
How we do it
A journey is not only about what we do but also about how we do and look at things. We place our values at the heart of our work.
Centered on customer needs, the foundation of our unique team are:
Sharing, Expertise, Passion & Humility, Integrity
Join us as Fullstack Software Engineer.
Join us and take on the challenge of AI in Medical Imaging!
Among R&D team, you play a key role in the design and development of our SaaS platforms for co-creation and distribution of AI based applications for medical imaging.
To achieve this mission, you will:
• Participate to the definition of software services: work with sales, radiologists and customer IT teams to precise feature needs to implement.
• Design and implement features by ensuring performances, responsiveness and long-term maintenance.
• Timely deliver software increments and unit tests.
• Consider cybersecurity, quality and regulatory needs for applications usage in medical routine.
• Provide technical documentations linked to software deliveries.
You are a key member of an Agile-Scrum team, regularly delivering the innovative features of our software medical devices and services.
Our technology stack is the following:
• Java 11 (Spring boot 2, Webflux, Reactor)
• Angular 7+, Typescript
• Rust, Go
• Kubernetes, AWS
On top of a team of passionate co-workers, you will benefit from:
• Immersion in a clinical site with radiologists
• After-work, restaurants, barbecue, winter/summer meetings, shirts, mugs
• Participate to congress JFR, Vivatech etc…
• Remote work when you need
Bachelors/master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related, you have significant experience in SaaS development.
• Expertise in Java and SpringBoot and at least 1 other object-oriented language
• Strong knowledge of Cloud architectures.
• Experience with NoSQL DB (ideally MongoDB)
• Experience with Docket and Git
• Excellent understanding of responsive design
• Working knowledge about software development and testing standards and techniques (Unit Tests, TDD)
• Team work
• Fluent in English
• Rigorous, curious and creative
• Passionate with technology and innovation applied to medical domain.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Proactivity
• Knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and other IHE-related standards in medical imaging applications
• Customer focus
2 to 3 interviews. Hiring process closed in a few days.
Location: Tour Montparnasse, 53ème étage, 33 avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris, France
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75008)
- Education Level: Master's Degree