At Speexx we are building the future of learning. In large businesses and organizations around the world our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day. We’re looking for curious, hard-working enthusiasts to join the team and help our global Fortune 500 customers to improve their corporate communications. So, join us for the position of
Fullstack Web Developer (m/f)
We are looking for developers, who will continuously improve our highly performant digital Speexx platform, which connects millions of users around the world. There's tons of technical knowledge across our teams, so if you love to outgrow yourself and break new grounds like we do, then join the international team of Speexx developers.
Your tools / tech stack
- Java SE 8
- Model–View–Controller (MVC)
- Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Build automation (Maven)
- SQL (Firebird, MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- HTML, CSS [Less/Sass]
- Responsive web design
- Templates (Handlebars)
- Front-end framework (Bootstrap)
- Version control (Git)
- IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
How can you help?
- Challenge existing work patterns and help us improve the product continuously
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by improving build and test systems
- Work closely together with the Product Management team to achieve the next level together
- Be involved in the whole development lifecycle from architecture to QA to deployment
What do you need?
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualifications is the base
- You have profound experience in Java and are used to two weeks sprints
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of Spanish rounds up your expertise
What’s in it for you?
- Agile development with SCRUM
- Offices in Munich, London, New York, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo und Shanghai
- 150+ great talents from more than 25 countries
- Offices at a central location in the heart of Madrid or Munich
- Flat hierarchies, an open culture and fast decision-making
- Get a free language course and chose to work from any of our offices for a while.
- Flexible working hours for a great work-life-balance
- Mac or PC, Laptop or Desktop, your choice of OS – you decide how you want to work