FilledThis offer is not available anymore
What You Will Be Responsible For
- develop and deliver applications to support our application stack and technical processes
- help enabling our product teams to deliver features by solving overarching problems
- be part of a multinational team located in the Madrid city center
- work autonomously surrounded in a pleasant working environment
What We Are Looking For
- experience in creating, using, specifying and documenting RESTful APIs
- experience in front end development (e.g. Node.js, React.js, Express, ES 6)
- experienced with high volume sights (front end side)
- knowledge in using relational databases (Oracle), SASS
- asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- basic understanding of design principles behind a scalable application
- basic understanding of Continuous Delivery
- experience in an agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- fluent in English, Spanish or German is a plus
- experiences with Docker, Jenkins, Prerender IO, DevOps and Elastic Search would be a plus
- further programming languages (e.g. on the JVM or Golang) would be a plus
- ability to travel between Munich and Madrid
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally we offer competitive benefits such as medical insurance.
Are you interested?
Then send us your application - resume, motivation letter and indication of your desired salary and possible starting date in English via our online application form.
Zooplus company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.