Tailwise is an early stage startup with a big ambitious goal to
revolutionise the way people buy and manage their dogs. We believe that
all dogs deserve long, healthy lives in loving homes and we are working
hard to make it a reality.
We are building a state of the art platform for dog buyers to find and buy their perfect pet. We support dog owners as they go about raising their new dog and give registered dog breeders and rescues an easy way to verify and manage their customers. We’re also working hard to put an end to inhumane and unethical puppy farming.
We're excited about building a diverse, unique and talented team of fellow dog lovers and would love you to join the team!
Tailwise is a young tech startup looking to grow quickly, if you love dogs this is a huge opportunity to get in on the ground floor, joining two founders who have both come from successful venture-backed startups and are experts in their respective fields.
About the role
As our first engineer, you will play a key role in the definition of
our product and have ownership over the tech and development functions
of the business.
You will initially be the sole developer, however, we expect to quickly work with you to add other talented engineers to the team. As a tech company, we firmly believe that our product development team will be the core of our business and want to build the best, most diverse tech team in London.
• 4 or more years experience as a full stack developer
• Solid understanding of cloud hosting, AWS, deployment tools and other common technical infrastructure
• Previous work in an agile / scrum environment
• Be eager to work closely with founders and other team members to help define an early stage product
• A keen eye for testing, performance and tidy code
What we can offer
• Opportunity to become a key player at a unique, value-driven startup
• Ability to work from home
• Share options in the company
• A great holiday policy
• A future dog-friendly office
• Salary dependent on experience