Waapiti is a technology-oriented company that delivers Digital Signage projects, from the planning and consultancy of the project, the technology required to distribute and playback content, to the post-sales technical support.
The Waapiti platform allows to distribute different kinds of content (audiovisual, interactive, static, streaming, text...) to player devices, which play that content based on schedules, screen layouts, triggers, etc.
For more information about the company, see www.waapiti.eu
We are searching for a full-stack web developer, with experience in the technologies described below, to work on the digital signage platform. Specifically, we are improving our player software, which communicates with the management platforms, downloading content, schedules and settings, and playing content according to schedule. The player uses web technologies, and can be deployed on linux pcs as well as smart TVs.
Previous experience using any of WebOS, Android and Tizen platforms is useful but not mandatory.
- Analysis, design and implementation of features for a web-based content playback software application.
- Development and maintenance of an API for communication with external sources.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js and available frameworks. Specifically Nest.js is used in several parts of the platform.
- Knowledge of Angular.js version 2 or superior. Specifically version 6 is used.
- Data storage MongoDB, MySQL.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of GIT code versioning tool.
- Platform is hosted on Linux servers running on Amazon Web Services Cloud, related knowledge will be appreciated