Participate in the development of an inspiring a world class Cloud Technology that will redefine how the Audiovisual Industry operates business (B2B) in the years to come!
You are hands-on and have a passion for technology, programming, cloud computing and digital media and ready to be a part of the revolutionary change that the hybridization of these fields will mean to the industry.
Industry experience in the following areas: Microservices and backend application development, Cloud Computing (AWS preferable), Software Development and Agile methodologies.
Reporting to the CTO, you should have a commitment to delivering excellence and creating an innovative and productive environment. You should be energetic and excited by the prospect of working within a fast-paced young company atmosphere.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience creating loosely coupled, services oriented designs that can scale for large volumes of data
- Integration with REST API services
- Version Control (GIT)
- Good English language skills and Spanish Fluency
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, test-driven production-ready code
- Ability to work independently but also be a good team player
- Linux systems administration and deployment
- Experience with Python, Django, NodeJS, AngularJS
- Experience with Cloud Computing services (AWS preferred: EC2 / Autoscaling, Elasticache - Redis, Lambda, VPC concepts, IAM and Cloud Security)
- Knowledge of video encoding and/or multimedia technology
About Knox Mediahub