As a Fullstack Developer, you will be part of the IT team. You will analyse and develop Web applications in PHP using several frameworks as Phalcon and Zend.
These projects development will be headed by a project manager, with our Lead Developers' support.
Projects are managed with the Agile approach and SCRUM process. You will follow company's best practices with methodology and rigor and you will bring your ideas to improve teamwork.
Required technical background
- PHP7 and skills in at least one framework (Phalcon, Zend or Symfony)
- SQL language and MySQL (query creation and optimization)
- GIT (GitFlow)
- Cache management : Redis, Memcache, Varnish
- Node.js is a plus
We are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT, with minimum 3 years of experience in PHP development using frameworks like Phalcon, Zend or Symfony, on high traffic websites.
- Team player
- Rigorous and well organized
- Important autonomy level and reliability.
- Strong communication skills
- Good English level
You want to be part of a young and innovative company and work within an exciting and fast-growing industry?
You feel like this is the right opportunity for you? Come and let us know!