AllRead Machine Learning Technologies is a young, fast-growing, Computer Vision Spin-Off. We are on the lookout for top talent to contribute scaling an exciting and ambitious company.
AllRead MLT has created a Deep Learning based software for reading and digitizing any kind of text, codes or symbols appearing in industrial processes, with the highest accuracy. Its mission is to improve efficiency and data management in Logistics, Utilities and Industry 4.0.. Funded by Mobile World Capital Barcelona, AllRead MLT is backed by the Computer Vision Center of Catalonia.
As a full stack software developer at AllRead MLT - in close cooperation with our CTO - you will work on building AllRead’s SDK library and cloud-based platform and you will be responsible for the development of the software architecture, frontend and backend coding.
● Maintain and fix existing code base
● Manage AWS-hosted cloud services
● Work with both SQL (SQL Server) and NoSQL (Mongo) databases
● Manage the integration of AllRead’s computational models in our cloud platform
● Contribute to the design of user interface and user experience
● Manage quality assurance and security concerns (encryption, secure communication, data storage)
Required skills and profile:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● 2+ Years demonstrated experience with Python and SQL / Mongo
● Previous experience with Amazon Web Services
● Knowledge of writing effective code in C# (C++, C, or Java)
● Ability to manage workload and self-prioritize effectively
● Ability to work independently or in collaborative environment
● Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies.
● Familiarity with Agile methodologies (especially Scrum)
● Familiarity with version control systems (Git, Svn, ...),
● The thrill of having maximum impact on a scaling Deep Tech startup
● Growing as a professional with world class Computer Vision and Deep Learning engineers.
● Working in an amazing environment, in Barcelona Tech City (pier 1)
● Flexible working hours (and places).
● 28-32K€ salary