Signaturit is an electronic trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures, certified electronic delivery and electronic identification. With thousands of customers in more than 40 countries, companies that use our services improve efficiency by streamlining their daily, internal and third-party transactions.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
- Develop new product features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers and scrum masters
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
- Understanding and experience with technologies like TypeScript (Node.JS) and MySQL
- Experience using frameworks like Angular or React
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Application design (SOLID) principles
- Experience writing unit and integration tests, understanding quality is everyone's responsibility
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT
Why work at Signaturit?
Share your culture with us
Be part of our international team, enjoy the experience of working in a multicultural environment and make some new friends!
Grow with us
Enjoy, learn and feel proud of your work when achieving your goals. Dare to take on new challenges and grow professionally along with the rest of the team.
Enjoy life in Barcelona
Our headquarters are located in one of the most dynamic and innovative cities in the world, where you will find a very active and stimulating entrepreneurial environment.
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.