At StartMonday, we’re taking recruiting to an exciting new level. We started a revolution with 15-second videos for job applications. Now, we’re a public company (CSE:JOB) entering the scale-up phase.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional Agile teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You will fit right in if you are:
- Passionate about building solid software.
- Excited by the rapidly-evolving world of a fast-growing startup/scale-up business.
- Self-motivating and self-driven - you don’t wait for others to tell you what you should do next.
- A learner - never satisfied with just carrying on, always trying to improve your craft.
- A sharer - always ready to mentor others and share your expertise.
- A communicator - you’re fluent in English, and excited to be working on a diverse and highly international team. You are comfortable speaking up and don’t keep things to yourself - good or bad.
- A collaborator - You’re respectful of others and a trusted teammate. You listen as well as talk. If there is a dispute, you seek consensus rather than victory, and the good of the team over personal gain.
- Experience with NodeJS and willingness to work full-stack and implement your own backend API endpoints as well
- Experience with ReactJS framework and single-page app architecture
- Experience building responsive web apps
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Solid experience building server-side code with Node.js
- Experience with front- and back-end unit tests
- A solid understanding of REST APIs - how to design and build them - both for internal use in our products and as outward-facing connections to partners
- Experience with AWS Lambda microservice implementation and deployment
Major plus if you have:
- Experience with advanced CSS styling and animations
- Experience with deployment on and management of IaaS and PaaS providers, e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Heroku
- Knowledge of and experience with MongoDB databases
If this sounds like you we would love to chat ...
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!