Hey there! We are Joidy - an app and web-based service, that enables you to send personalized gifts via any Messenger - no home address needed. Doing so we replace traditional addresses with the addresses of the 21. Century. Our gifts get delivered along with a video greeting and can be received in any web browser where the presentee himself provides the shipping details.
As a curated marketplace for gifts, we work together with partners such as Juniqe, Flixbus, Einhorn and many more. We are seed-funded by well known Business Angels from the Berlin startup scene, backed by one of Europe’s biggest media company’s (ProsiebenSat1).
We are looking for someone who is not just a good coder, but who is passionate about our mission and willing to take over responsibility for building and maintaining the technical backbone of our Apps.
Work & Life at Joidy:
As a team we do not only share a beautiful office in Berlin Mitte but also the passion for our product, the ambition to achieve something big and the believe in a highly collegial working atmosphere. Here are some more things that you can expect when working with us:
- A modern technology stack and skillful, friendly colleagues
- The chance to grow personally along with the company you are building
- A competitive salary + equity
- An international team
...and of course we got some exciting tasks for you:
- Improve and scale our node.js backed on AWS
- Build new web and mobile front-ends in React.js and React-native
- Manage our agile tech team
What you will need to become happy with this job:
- Experience with building micro-services in Node.js
- Passion for great APIs
- Experience with React.js Apps build with Redux pattern
- Good experience in building user-friendly front-end
- Knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker
You can collect some plus points with these skills:
- React-native, basic knowledge is enough
- iOS or Android mobile development experience
Generally speaking, if you would describe yourself as a Full-Stack-Web-Developer who loves to work on scalable web and mobile applications - then we should definitely talk!