At Wemby we are looking for a great personality to become our Lead software engineer!
We are looking for emphatic people who strive to have an impact and are thrilled by taking up new challenges.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Take over the current product (mobile app in Titanium + WebApp built in the MEAN stack, maintain AWS) and become quickly hands-on, making sure everything keeps working well
- Wit the support of advisors when needed, improve the current product and architect the next version of the product and increasing the bar of Wemby's tech,
- Contribute to Wemby’s growth and participate actively in cross-function decisions.
- Lead and coordinate a team of remote support developers
Our mission: to make effective mental health accessible, affordable and de-stigmatized for everyone around the world. A counselor in everyone’s pocket.
We are starting focusing on wellbeing in the workplace, where people spend 80% of their time. Especially, workers in challenging locations, and those who are putting their lives at risk to help others.
*- You are genuinely interested in helping people, and what drives you the most is the positive impact you can have on the lives of others.
- 1-2 years development experience, better if in a startup environment or fast-paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of devops including AWS and GCP strongly appreciated
- Good knowledge of latest chatbot technology, AI, ML and data science
- What you don't know you're ready to learn, and you're someone who learns quickly ☺
- You are someone flexible and versatile who can thrive in uncertainity, and in a place were things change often and with little notice
- You are comfortable taking responsability quickly, being accountable for your objectives, nurturing your team and work with little supervison
- You deliver, you execute and you make it happen. If you need to dig a hole in a mountain and all you have is a spoon, you start digging until you have a better tool! ;)
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ll be joining a startup with a validated product, traction, and entering growth phase. We are profitable in a super hot space, our clients love us and our users rate 4.8/5.
You will have the opportunity to grow as a tech leader, have impact across the whole organisation, our users and our clients.
You will interface with top advisors, academics and experts to develop Wemby's new cutting edge technology which will revolutionise how psychology is seen today.
Have an impact and help us change the world!