ViaNova is on a mission to reduce congestion and pollution in cities: we are the leading platform for managing urban mobility, partnering with cities and private mobility operators, in enabling more liveable streets, through better data analysis. We aggregate securely data of share mobility services such as free floating electric scooters, and provide cities with a platform to manage and regulate these fleets.
City officials can visualise and understand usage patterns of these services, through insightful analytics. They can also set up rules and regulations, and push them to private operators, and get live compliance reporting.
With our platform, we aim to become the control tower for the cities to manage and regulate mobility operators, transporting goods and people. Our platform has been released three months ago, we are marketing it to cities and enrolling into pilot program with leading European capitals. Our platform is already been tested by few cities throughout Europe.
ViaNova has been awarded several innovation prizes and is currently located at the leading start-up incubator VillageByCA Paris. We are looking for an ambitious, intuitive and quick-witted full-stack developer intern to join our fast growing, mobility company based in central Paris. The team is made of 6 people with 20 years expertise in mobility and data-science.
- Work alongside the tech team to build the urban mobility dashboard, using mainly react
- Develop the data analytics frameowork (vehicles, trips, density, parking, etc.)
- Create intuitive visualisation for mobility monitoring (heatmaps) and understanding of mobility flows
- Develop the zone creating tool and regulation feature
- Set up and monitor cloud web services using AWS
- Assit in developing PostgreSQL database to store historic GPS-based mobility data
- Assit in developing mobility data API using user-apps and mobility data standards (MDS)
- Develop strategy to reduce processing time between the whole Vianova platform
- Identify development improvements and IP creation for the company
- Good commercial experience in front-end development, taking visual design and wireframes to code
- Strong knowledge of back-end development: Node.js, MongoDB, Python, DaaS
- Git Version Control, frontend testing tools and frameworks, Scrum Agile Project Management
- Collaborative worker, good team spirit, ability to take the initiative, willing to challenge and be challenged
- A self-starter with enthusiasm for learning new development tools, techniques, and practices
- Proficient in English
- Inspired by movements for Urban Mobility / Smart Cities / FinTech
- Be part of a challenging adventure, with a passionate team, shaping the future of mobility in Europe
- An agile and fun working culture, with great colleagues to mentor, guide and develop your skills\
- Work alongside former executives from Google, HSBC and IBM
- Celebrate company as well as personal events: share apéros/lunches together
- Comfortable offices in the center of Paris, Village by CA