Billss is a personal finance management app that proactively manages people money (www.billss.co)
We are looking for a technical cofounder to join our team and help us build the front-end of our mobile app
- Develop the front-end of the mobile app from scratch using React Native
- Ensure all software developed is of a robust and high-quality nature
- Build reusable, extensible code that is easily worked on by other team members
- Ship both large and small features independently
- Investigate and implement bug fixes and performance improvement
- Help with developing the back-end of the app with Node.js
- Strong experience of Android or iOS
- Strong experience using Restful APIs
- Solid understanding of the internal workings of web applications
- A good understanding of web security best practices
- You've already worked on fintech projects in the past and feel comfortable building scalable and secure applications
- You're familiar with Open Banking and how to implement it
Mandatory skills: React JS and Node JS.
Equity based for the first few months, but we are looking to raise funding ASAP and will offer a salary after that.
We are currently based in Paris even though launching our app in the UK, so we are looking for someone working in France and able to come to Paris regularly.
We plan to launch in France ASAP after UK.
You will be joining a core team of two people who just finished StartupBootcamp Fintech accelerator.
Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum and on building the right team.
This is an early-stage and exciting product who has high potential if executed well!