Harper builds a data-driven online marketing automation platform to enable companies to amplify their influencer marketing efforts through AI-driven performance marketing techniques. We are a small funded company with experienced founders and a proven business model. To get to the next level, we need you - a full stack Python working student - to enhance our team and expedite our product development. If you are eager to build a product from scratch and want to (further) develop an interdisciplinary skill set in an early startup with exponential growth - this is your chance.
Your responsibilities involve
- supporting the development of our customer facing website (demand-side platform),
- supporting the development of our internal tools (performance prediction, ad creation, performance analysis, bidding optimization, reporting),
- and helping out other team members of any department if they are in need.
We expect you
- to write understandable but concise code,
- to know how to test your work,
- to be willing to review code of others,
- to appreciate the feedback of others and put it into practice,
- to be reliable and proactive,
- and to integrate well with the team.
Our tech stack consists currently of
- Python (Django),
- HTML/CSS (Foundation, SASS),
- and Kubernetes.
Python knowledge is required, familiarity with any other technology/framework is a plus.
- a part time (working student) / full time (intern) position on our premises in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg),
- a challenging once-in-a-lifetime experience how to grow a startup in the earliest days,
- an open-minded team who is genuinely interested in your ideas,
- working in a respectful, international and diverse environment,
- the free space and environment for your self improvement,
- open communication and flexibility,
- a competitive salary.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and personal growth please get in contact, we are looking forward to get to know you!