We are looking for a true Full-Stack Developer to join our multidisciplinary science and engineering start-up. QMENTA has developed an advanced solution for medical imaging data aggregation, standardization, and advanced quantitative AI processing. The system is used in Research, Clinical Trials (Pharma & Biotech), and Clinical Care (Patient Treatment) worldwide. We are a fast-growing startup. In the last 6 years, we have expanded our business globally and served hospitals, research centers and pharmaceutical companies in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Technologies we use include, but are not limited to:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Discuss our APIs with the rest of the team and propose improvements
- Implement new features in our client-side libraries and SDK
- Help fix bugs in both front-end and back-end, both in our new and legacy platforms
- Implement customizations in the front end for customers, using our existing back-end APIs
- Write unit tests and integration tests for the code that you develop or modify
- Write end-to-end test for the front-end, based on user requirements
- Continually improve our DevOps tools, processes, and procedures
Required skills and experience
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Object-oriented programming language skills, including Python
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems (e.g., Ubuntu)
- Experience with container systems such as Docker and Kubernetes
Desired Qualifications (optional)
- Experience with automation/monitoring tools (e.g., Jenkins, ArgoCD, Grafana)
- Experience with developing or using REST APIs
- Administration of public clouds such as GCP and AWS
Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
We are an exciting and rapidly growing business where everyone works hard towards a common goal of exceeding customer expectations. We are looking for the right candidate to join us on our journey.
Follow your career aspirations to QMENTA for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. QMENTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.