In this role you will:
- Build back & front-end features, interfaces, APIs and core functions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Architect and implement new features for the secfi.com startup equity advisory platform
- Use experiments, data and user feedback to improve our web-application to be fast, easy to use and functional.
- 3-8 years of relevant work experience in React.js and NodeJS (or similar), MobX and CSS.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar
- Demonstrated passion for building comprehensive, intelligent and elegant solutions
- Strong communication & team collaboration skills and willingness to learn.
- Strong record of professional achievement, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Fun person to work with
- Fluent in English
- Experience with microservices
- Experience building a large-scale product
- Affinity with startup ecosystem
Your benefits include:
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Work environment designed to help your professional growth
- High-end gear
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience