LanguageWire is one of the world's leading providers of language and content services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content.
Today's translation industry is a game on technology, driven by software solutions for project management, content platform integrations, and MT assisted translations. In LanguageWire, we are more than 70 employees in the tech department and growing fast. We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer for our Core Platform Tribe to take our platform to the next level. The position is in Valencia, Spain, where our fantastic 100+ team looks forward to welcoming you.
In the role of Junior Full Stack Engineer you will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for developing, building and running the core services of the LanguagueWire platform. You will develop cloud-native microservices using containers, Kubernetes, .Net Core and Azure. Your tasks will include prototyping, designing, and crafting highly scalable APIs, smooth web applications/UIs, using the best state-of-the-art architectures, tools, and techniques available. We’re very focused on build and deployment automation, applying a DevOps mindset and Infrastructure as Code paradigm everywhere.
This is a Junior role, so you will have a lot of opportunities to learn, develop and be mentored by the team’s senior members. We expect you to bring in your inherently curios nature, eagerness to learn and technical talent!
- Prototype and implement services related to Natural Language Processing
- Build highly scalable, performant, and secure APIs in the cloud
- Create intuitive & modern web applications and UIs with our UX engineers and Product Managers
- Automate the development/deployment process via CI/CD pipelines with our DevOps engineers
- Write valuable unit/integration/e2e test to enable continuous delivery
- Integrate built services with health and performance monitoring
- Collaborate in a highly agile and lean environment with room to experiment and learn
- Understand more about data, machine learning, and machine translation
- Be part of a brand-new team based in Valencia
- Work with and learn from your colleagues in our other development centers in Copenhagen, Kyiv and Gdansk
- Report to the Technical Team Lead
- 3+ years working with C# or similar
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Good understanding of microservice architectures
- Experience in the implementation of web applications
- Experience with cloud-native application design is a big plus
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing, and e2e testing
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with collaborating in a cross-functional team
- Open-minded and always driven by putting things into production
- An agile mindset and always looking to improve yourself and the team around you
- Excellent English language skills – speaking, writing and editing
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it's a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do, and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that's why our customers love to work with us – they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!