Founded in 2019, MyRealFood is the first super-app that provides the nutritional quality of food, tracks diet to reach user's health goals, and uses meal plans and a community to help users eat healthier and stay motivated.
4 things about MyRealFood 💚
- We are innovating and achieving things that didn't exist before, such as a 👉 Products Scanner that applies AI to detects ingredients, allergens, nutritional information & product scoring, a personalized nutritional plan tailored to macronutrients and calorie requirements automatically, our own community where people motivate each other, or the automatic recipe generation using content-based recommendation models.
- Our growth is organic with more than 2.5 million users. All recipes and community posts are User Generated Content (created by the users themselves). This has allowed users to feel part of and be motivated by a community and MyRealFood has grown organically based on the product itself and the content on Instagram (@myrealfood_app) and TikTok (@myrealfood).
- We spend our time solving people's real problems. That's why we build by listening to the community so much. And we get messages of love in return 💚
What You'll Do
- Working with the team to plan, shape, and build new product features for our app.
- Identifying and defining new product opportunities.
- Improving the performance, reliability, and polish of our app. This might involve rewriting a cache system to decrease startup and navigation times and reduce network requests.
What We're Looking For
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience of programming
- ReactJS & NextJS for web development
- RESTful API development
- Firebase (Auth, Firestore, Functions & Storage)
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Desire to ship and work autonomously. You like proposing new hypothesis and be responsible for building, deploying and validating them. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Strong communication skills. You communicate ideas clearly. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- Product mindset. You think critically about the implications of what you're building and how it shapes real people's lives.
- Elastic Search
- Google Cloud Platform
- React Native for Android & iOS app development
- HTML (5), CSS (3), Material-UI, Semantic
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB
- Agile methodologies (kanban, scrum)
- You have interest for health and fitness
- WFH and flexible hours. Office in Barcelona if you are interested.
- Being part of a dynamic team where your ideas matter.
- Health Insurance (Alan)
- Salary is dependent on experience.