Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for a talented FullStack Engineer, open for a great challenge and willing to learn new technologies, and ready to develop whatever is necessary to keep our customers and the business happy.
You will help us to bring our B2B product to the next level! You would join our international team and work together with different stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Iterate and develop our B2B product to manage devices at scale.
- Be creative and bold to experiment with new solutions.
- Make complex things simple and build applications for millions of devices worldwide.
- Achieve excellence in development by contributing knowledge in leading technologies.
What you bring to the table:
- A computer science background or similar.
- Autonomy to develop new projects.
- Experience in building Frontend applications.
- Backend experience in REST APIs.
- Interest in programming languages such as Python, Swift, and Kotlin.
- Testing is a dogma; you don’t write new code without tests.
- Fluent in English, we work in English.
Bonus points for:
- You have certain experience developing in iOS, Android, and Python (Django).
- Experience in agile workflow and all the tools that go with it.
- Experience working in the B2B or the security spaces.
- You're an open-source contributor, and the proud owner of an active GitHub
account. Send us the link —we'll be happy to check it out.
Soft skills that we like to hire:
- Ability to work and communicate in a dynamic team environment.
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Pro-active and collaborative mindset.
- Organized and effective personal time management.
What can we offer you?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- A modern and fully equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city center
- Daily fruit and beverages supply
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- Team Building Events