- Work closely with product and design team to develop the product according to the team strategy.
- Mentor and support the other engineers on the team, and also work with other teams when necessary to to keep your team moving quickly.
- Full stack of web development focusing on front-end and back-end technologies.
- Designing and implementing complex software systems.
- There will be a focus on web development, but you will also be working with our mobile team to ensure that the solution you help define scales across all hardware.
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodologies for problem solutions.
- Proactively organize work-flow, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Production NodeJS application development experience.
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and specially AngularJS.
- Experience developing clean and efficient APIs.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance required for public facing applications.
- Experience with Amazon AWS.
- Working knowledge of GitHub.
- Web services, JSON - Deep understanding of RESTful web services and the ability to consume them from the client side and provide them from the server side.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
healthconsult (ehumanlife, Inc.) is full of talented and enthusiastic people who aim to tear down barriers between physicians and patients worldwide. We work sane hours to be passionate on and off the job. We live in the digital age and we are attracted to everything that’s new and slick design over retina displays. Health care needs a revolution and we should put the word out from the heart. If this sounds like you, apply! ;)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!