Ambition and innovation are our driving force. We aim high, act quickly, and acquire the wherewithal that we need to achieve our objectives. Our organisation is shaped by the requirements of both our clients and our teams. Becoming a European benchmark requires hard work, quality and respect. We pave our own path, with international teams committed to sustainable growth. We help clients to innovate and we make sure we question ourselves at all times. At Ekkiden everything is possible. Our managers are trained to bring out the best in every team member. If you are daring, creative, and have great people skills, if you want to live an extraordinary human experience and you don’t want to keep reminding yourself why you get up in the morning, it's time to meet up.
This role is open to remote conditions. Application from women are particulary encouraged !
Within an international environment, the Full Stack Developer will be responsible for full life-cycle of medium to large sized complex projects; strong technical skills; strong ability to understand complex business processes. Develops solutions based on extensive technical knowledge, skills and experience; influences client towards innovative/integrated solutions.
Analysis and Requirements gathering:
- Gather complex system requirements by meeting with clients and researching existing technology to understand the business requirements and possible solutions for new applications.
Design and Development:
- Develop/change data input, files/database structures, data transformation, algorithms, and data output by using appropriate computer language/tools to provide technical solutions for complex application development tasks.
- Document code and associated processes by adhering to development methodologies, adding code comments and appropriate documentation to various knowledge-base system(s) to simplify code maintenance and to improve support.
- Provide thought leadership in designing and developing innovative integrated solutions.
- Provide guidance in application design and development to more junior staff.
Testing and Documentation:
- Test all changes by using the appropriate complex test scenarios to ensure all delivered solutions work as expected and errors are handling in a meaningful way.
- Author and maintain documentation by writing audience-appropriate materials to serve as technical and/or end-user references.
Implementation and Maintenance:
- Implement changes by adhering to the change management policies and procedures for any given project to communicate to all parties the nature, significance, and risk factors of the solution.
- Monitor changes and resolve complex problems by responding as they occur, by reviewing all processing and output of the newly implemented solution, and by proactively ensuring the solution works successfully in order to satisfy the customer requirements and to provide a smooth transition to the new solution.
- Provide support by investigating and resolving issues, including complex issues to ensure prompt, effective service.
What we are looking for :
- 5+ years of web applications design and delivery for the public cross-culture audience
- Expert knowledge of ReactJS frameworks (Redux, Material-UI).
- Expert knowledge of Django and Python development.
- Expert knowledge of RESTful services
- Expert knowledge on building and using Docker Containers
- Demonstrable experience with UI and UX principles, concepts, and techniques.
- Demonstrable success on Django based projects as a technical lead or senior individual contributor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, and attention to detail.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Demonstrable critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Ability to execute assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in English is a must. Italian would be a plus
We offer :
- Participate in the creation of a European technology and organisational consulting group
- A unique, innovative and dynamic working environment
- A career path tailored to your personality, both in terms of job position and location
- The opportunity to express yourself, assert your opinion and make an impact within our organisation and/or further afield
- You say it, you own it. Once your idea has been given the go-ahead, it is up to you to make it happen
- A demanding and innovative training programme delivered by our greatest experts
- Age is just a number, what really matter are achievements. We have a fast-track promotion system for employees who deliver
- Our working conditions are concentric with our values and ambitions