At the Sabio Group; through a unique combination of expertise, technology, and insight, we will guide your business in the creation of exceptional end-to-end digital customer experiences. Putting your customer at the heart of your organisation.
We work across industry verticals, with some of the world’s largest organisations, to transform their customer experience, reduce operational costs and improve customer and employee engagement.
Combining our own unique products and deep sector knowledge with award-winning technologies, we are one of Europe’s fastest growing providers of digital CX transformation solutions, supporting clients in over 50 countries.
We are also plotting a path to net zero with a commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and we are committed to diversity and inclusion within our workplace. Our workforce reflects the whole of society enabling us to deliver experiences for the whole of society.
At the Sabio Group we are looking to hire an experienced Fullstack .Net Developer
to work within the product team to understand, scope and advise on the best approach to achieve a business objective confirming the direction around approach and consistency, leading technical discussions and supporting peers.
You will lead and advise on entire projects, contributing to design and implementation of the overall application architecture, contributing hands on to new and existing codes bases. You will understand integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic, building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Full Life Cycle Development including design, development, testing and implementation of moderate to complex systems.
- Perform support functions (i.e. Debugging, investigations and problem resolutions, etc.)
- Write/Review detailed specifications for the development of system components.
- Brainstorm technical solutions with other members of the technical team, prototyping them as required
- Contributes to design, code and test reviews
- Performs unit testing
- Deliver quality code deliverables as scheduled
- Keep up with technology, introduce new approaches, and best practices to peers
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- SQL development experience
- Experience in Visual studio
- Experience in Azure and Rest API
- Experience in source control systems including GitHub
- Experience in issue tracking system including JIRA
- Highly autonomous, self-starter with experience in the full development lifecycle
- Fast learner, strong critical thinking, and problem-solving skills a must
- Ability to analyse, resolve technical issues and problems
This is your chance to join and friendly and passionate team that will motivate you to learn and develop your career in the company.
Benefits may include
- Pension Scheme
- Remote/Flexible work
- Life insurance
- Private health and dental care
- Cycle to work
- 28 days paid holiday a year- (this includes three Sabio days)
- LinkedIn Learning
Plus many more! (Benefits are dependant on your base location.)
The Small Print
Strictly No Agencies; any submission of resumes without prior request from Sabio Group will not be deemed as an introduction and therefore will not warrant an introduction fee. All applicants must have the right to work in the territory to which the role relates (UK & EU). Sabio Group are unable to offer sponsorship on any roles advertised.