We are building a world-class team of mission-driven and entrepreneurial people to be based in Spain and Portugal, and are now looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our team. StudentFinance is officially based in Spain, but our team works remotely.
In this role you would work closely with the founding team to build features along our frontend and backend roadmap. The role requires a person that is both experienced with software development, as well as had previous exposure to Fintech environments. We are looking for someone that is keen to “get things done”, and can handle the responsibility of being a part of a fast growing startup, as well as having the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Build awesome interfaces for B2C and B2B users, in desktop and mobile web.
- Build scalable services and integrations with some of the finest Fintech players in the space.
- Collaborate in growing the company's React.js and Node.js codebase in a scalable way, that enables the growth plans of the company.
- Work within the tech team, but closely with operations and product teams as well, both for testing purposes as well as to have a clear grasp of the operational and business impact of the solutions you create.
- Deliver world class, tested and documented software code, that complies with security and privacy standards.
- Be an active stakeholder in software architecture discussions around the features you'll build.
- Be a proactive voice in proposing tools and processes that could make yourself and the team more efficient and productive.
- Work cross-functionally to handle and resolve complex and time-sensitive challenges that are important for the company.
- Solid experience with React.js
- Solid experience with Node.js
- Solid experience with Git
- Some experience with AWS and Docker is a nice to have