The OpenNebula Systems team is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to work in the development of the OpenNebula open-source cloud management platform and its new strategic project in edge computing.
- Software development, integration and maintenance.
- Scripting languages (e.g. Ruby, Shell script).
- Design and development of applications that contain a user-facing view component.
- Basic administration of Linux environments (e.g. CentOS or Ubuntu).
- Version control systems (Git).
- Demonstrated technical writing skills (in english).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and loop in the required expertise as necessary.
- General purpose programming languages (e.g. C++, Java, Go).
- Administration of Linux environments including networking and storage.
- Development of solutions integrating and extending open source products.
- Edition of documentation in a software development project.
- Development and support of software, testing and documentation.
- Preparation and edition of reports.
- Collaboration in open-source communities.
- Location: Madrid/Remote
- Type: Full-time/Partial-time
- Department: Development