We can offer you a permanent employment contract in the following countries: Austria, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and UK.
If that's not suitable for you, check here for our freelance position.
- You’ll develop mostly in a Java environment, but you should also be ready to use new languages and systems
- You show our backend specialists what they need to know about modern frontends and vice versa also show our frontend specialists what they need to know about modern backend
- Together with the team you refactor a legacy system to migrate it into a microservice based distributed system and run it in the cloud
- Together with the team you’ll build new microservice from scratch and run them in the cloud
- You’re comfortable with communication patterns like REST, GraphQL and Event Communication and bring along experience in AWS, particularly ECS and Terraform
- You’ve experience with building large scale applications and also with modernizing, decoupling and reducing complexity of older software systems
- You rely on a modern tool chain from development and testing to automated builds, deployments and monitoring
- You love working remotely as part of a team in an agile environment with an emphasizes on pair programming and TDD
What you can expect from us
- An exciting, fast-paced job at Europe’s trusted B2B platform, where we connect the economy for sustainable business
- An agile technology company with flat hierarchies and open communication, where you can learn from others and contribute your expertise
- A fair and open corporate culture, with experienced, engaged managers and friendly, helpful colleagues
- A flexible and forward-thinking approach, including remote working and personal autonomy
- Opportunities to develop your skills, build a career and grow within the company – we encourage you to spend 10% of your time on professional development
- An organisation that supports your personal goals, commitments and responsibilities
What our future colleagues say
We are Unite.At Unite we connect the economy for sustainable business. Our pioneering B2B platform brings buyers and sellers together for mutual benefit. We offer digital solutions that enable effortless sourcing, buying and selling, transacting, and collaborating. We transform B2B commerce and strengthen local economies – by adding and sharing value. Built on Mercateo’s prominent spot-buying expertise and history, which began in 2000, we’ve got strong foundations: fair competition, trusted partnerships and European data sovereignty. “For better business and a better world.”
Would you like to become a part of Unite?
Our headquarters are located in Leipzig, Germany. We are active in 15 European countries. More than 700 people work for Unite – both at its physical Unite offices and remotely. In 2021, Unite achieved a turnover of €406m. For more information, explore our Newsroom.