We are now looking for the first full stack developer to work next to our CTO and our remote development team to build a scalable web platform for event tickets. We want to solve real problems and improve customer experience in an industry that is waiting for disruption.
Ticombo is marketplace for live event tickets - by users for users - with a strong focus on transparency, security and good user experience. We are building a technology platform with the ability to scale internationally in various European markets. Besides building a marketplace, you will have the chance to work with a wide range of projects in the field of Machine Learning, Automation systems etc and we have plenty of interesting projects to work on, just ask :)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Solve a real problem
- Co-develop a international marketplace from scratch
- Startup atmosphere at the core of Barcelona (and Berlin)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS or related studies.
- Proven track record of IT projects, B2C experience/mindset
- +3 years experience and knowledge on various web technologies.
- Knowledge about MEAN stack (We use Angular4 with Serverless architecture)
- Fast learner, challenge taker, logical thinker
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written.
You will work closely with our CTO and mixed development team with on-premise developers and remote team members.
Also, you should be willing to relocation to Barcelona or Berlin
WHO WE ARE
Our team consists of two experienced tech entrepreneurs with a background in big-data and 20+ years experience in the live events/ticketing space, as well as two business school graduates (MSc/MBA) with a strong business and technical background.
Further we have secured initial funding from a group of international early stage investors.
WHY WE'RE DOING THIS
We are passionate about the Live Events industry, because consumers are desperately searching for alternative services to the current market leaders. The industry is consolidated around old-fashioned companies such as Ticketmaster with bad quality and costly services. We want to be part of solving some of the most pressing problems of this industry to give a better experience to fans and event organizers.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!