ExoClick is a Barcelona-based online advertising company, which provides online advertising services to both advertisers and publishers all over the world via web, mobile, tablet and smart TV.
Together with the Communication Manager and the Designers, you will be in charge of the implementation of the corporate websites of the projects of our group.
The position of full-stack developer involves putting your skills to the test in developing a high performance, high-availability system with excellent usability. You will be part of the development at every step of the process: analysis, design slicing, back-end programming, front-end integration, testing, releasing, monitoring and if necessary redesigning and refactoring.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
You are a talented developer, who is solutions-oriented and highly organised.
You are an excellent project planner who delivers on deadlines.
You are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a demanding, passionate and talented team.
- You studied programming / computer science for 3+ years
- Highly motivated to solve problems even if it takes days, you never give up and find a way
- You have been working with PHP (OOP) and MYSQL for more than 3 years
- You are familiar with PHP Frameworks such as Symfony2, Silex, etc..
- You have worked on several online projects in the past and can show references
- You can work both independently and as part of a team
- You know what Agile methodology is about (Scrum / Kanban)
- Basic knowledge of Nginx
- Comfortable working in Linux/UNIX environment
- Fluent English
- Sysadmin skills in UNIX systems
- You worked with JIRA in the past
- Experience with GIT
- Experience working with static website generators like Jekyll or Hugo
- Additional languages is a plus
What we offer
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona's world renowned landmarks, located right on the city's seafront.
ExoClick is ranked at number 11 in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Spain in the category of companies with between 20-49 employees (PYMES), check out our company benefits video: https://vimeo.com/127707645
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!