Position in: Mollet del Valles, Barcelona
We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong knowledge in Java programming. The candidate will be involved in a several projects mainly related to healthcare and industrial projects. Work site located at Idneo facilities in Mollet del Vallès.
You will be part of high qualified engineering team focused on R&D projects mainly related to web and desktop applications. Also, we are developing complex software products for big key clients and we want to incorporate a new colleague to help us carry it out successfully taking care of:
- Participate in the sprint planning meetings to understand the requirements and give accurate time estimations.
- Understanding and applying common design patterns.
- Develops unitary testing scenarios and assumes accountability of unitary testing of their own code.
- Develop the Software solutions needed to cover the objectives set in close coordination with with the Test and Validation team to ensure the quality of the code.
- Analysis of user requirements and maintain a fluent communication with the product owner during the sprint to ensure he is up to date on the project's evolution and Jira repositories are updated.
- Manage effectively the product modifications throughout the development process.
- Participation in product design reviews in order to provide input where functional requirements and product design is necessary.
- Research, design and develop new software programs.
- Work closely alongside colleagues within the company; including project managers, HW engineers, ME engineers, designers, developers, systems analysts, as well as sales and marketing professionals.
- Ensure, together with the Master in Design, the technical feasibility of the product.
You will be required to work in direct contact with the product or device you are developing for and will have hands on management on both its validation and evolution up until the final product stages. We also work using Agile/Scrum methodology and you will therefore be included in a High tech environment.
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position.
You are a seasoned Software Engineer with at least 4 years of experience in Java technology environment, familiar with 7+ versions and used to work in complex demmanding projects. Expert in the area, you are familiar with technologies such as Maven, SWT, AWT, Swing, Eclipse, IntelliJ. You must be used to test driven methodologies, know how to perform unitary testings and being used to work with Jira, GIT or similars.
Communicative and assertive, you must know how to transmit your ideas clearly and keep a fluent communication with the project's stakeholders, especially the product owner.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate. If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!