• Moneybox is a mobile saving and investment app which helps tens of
thousands of customers to round up everyday card purchases and invest
the change into simple tracker funds.
• We were founded in July 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Ben Stanway and Charlie Mortimer and currently have a team of 22 based in London by the Oxo Tower.
• We’re authorised by the FCA and supported by some of the UK’s leading venture capital investors who have backed us to build something revolutionary.
• We launched in August 2016 and are currently the fastest growing fintech app in the UK. *
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a self starter and an all rounder in full stack development. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but a fundamental understanding of how things work is important as well as an attitude and mind-set to learn and motivated to develop your skills further.
You will be working with a small team to further develop our web API that is consumed by iOS and Android devices and that needs to support many thousands of users. You will be involved in building the platform and frameworks in place to connect with third party APIs to bring in financial data, make payments and execute product purchases.
There will be times where you will be working individually as well as within a team and you will get a chance to use the latest technologies as well as participate in technical design decisions and work very closely with the co-founders.
• Computer Science or related degree from a leading university
• 3+ years experience
• Desire to apply this knowledge and rapidly build your skills
• Able to work both individually and as part of an agile team
• Familiar with a programming language and willing to learn C#
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to actively participate in technical and commercial discussions
• Interest in fintech and desire to work in a start up environment
Our tech stack:
• We primary use C# .NET and Microsoft Azure to host and run our backend apps and here is a list of some of the tech we use:
• C# .NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC
• Sql Server
• Microsoft Azure to host and run our applications
• Octopus deploy
• TeamCity for continuous integration
• Angular JS
• This is a great opportunity to work directly with senior engineers
at a very high-growth technology start up that is revolutionising the
savings and asset management industry.
• You’ll work in a close-knit team but also have a high-level of autonomy. This is an opportunity to play a key role in building Moneybox and impacting the finance industry in the UK.
• All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
• Please contact us with your CV and a short covering letter, and salary expectations.
Please no recruiters.
*App Annie data, Q1 2017