We are looking for a web developer to join the SkinVision team who believes in what the SkinVision technology can mean for millions of people around the world to join our team and bring our platform to the next level.
In this exciting phase for SkinVision we are transforming our systems to a modern, micro-services based approach, but that also provides the opportunity to rebuild our internal- and external facing portals. Amongst these are portals for our internal quality control for dermatologists, health system or commercial/partner portals. Since we are at the forefront of this change, there is a lot of flexibility and opportunity for choosing the right technology for the job.
What we are looking for:
* You create great, usable portals using modern and robust web technologies based on our APIs
* Together with UX and Product Management you employ data-driven best practices for delivering great products with a solid UX
* You are conscious that building products in the healthcare space has great impact on people's lives and that this requires an extra eye for detail.
* You have solid frontend development experience with modern technologies and build quality right in through a proper testing and testability mindset
* You have experience with (REST/Graph) APIs and know the do’s and the don’ts.
* Experience with internationalization (I18N) is a plus
* Experience with Wordpress (PHP) is a plus
* Experience with static analysis tools such as PMD, FindBugs, SonarQube etc. is a plus.
* Solid experience with scrum / agile estimation – you know how to manage your work effectively/predictably and to work with a team.
This position is for the Amsterdam office - we unfortunately cannot accommodate remote contributors at this moment.