As Frontend Engineer (m/f) you will be working closely with product development, design, backend, and the rest of the Frontend team, and be responsible for turning their wildest dreams into reality. As a collaborative team member you will have a voice in our daily stand ups that will be listened and helps us to provide the best solution to our partners and clients.
- Work closely with Product and Design to develop and implement new features and products & engage in feature discussions, product planning, collaboration with others, etc.
- Maintain our website, our number one promotional tool. We need it to be clear, look great, load fast, and most importantly, effectively explain what we do
- Build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Develop our web-apps that our customers use every day to manage anywhere from 50 to 10s of thousands of business listings
- Build a reference connection to our extensive Rest API that both our partners and our own client apps us
- You take ownership of your work and for you a feature is done when it makes using the product a better experience for all users
- Creativity! We're open here, and if you've got a great idea, we want to know about it
- You understand the importance of quality and testing, you value automated testing as much as we do and see it as an integral part of the process
- You want to grow and therefore you crave for talented & experienced colleagues. But you also want to push us in return by sharing your skills and showing us what you can do
- You value maintainability, so clean & organized code goes without saying
What we offer
- A young real tech-company with an ambitious and highly skilled agile IT team
- A productive, pragmatic and pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Berlin
- We offer an open environment for new approaches, new technologies and whatever hardware you need to get cracking
- Soft-drinks, coffee, snacks, fruits, foosball-table, team-events, spontaneous BBQs, employee benefits and much more
Does this sound like a challenge you would enjoy? If yes, please send your application containing all relevant documentation/information (including past projects, GitHub & stackoverflow links your earliest starting date, salary expectations, etc.) and we will get back to you soon.
Please use the „Apply now“-button for your application, if you have any questions in advance, do not hesitate to contact Sebastian, he will be happy to answer them.