As Frontend Engineer (m/f) you will be working closely with product development, design, backend, and the rest of the Frontend team, and be responsible for turning their wildest dreams into reality. As a collaborative team member you will have a voice in our daily stand ups that will be listened and helps us to provide the best solution to our partners and clients.
- Work closely with Product and Design to develop and implement new features and products & engage in feature discussions, product planning, collaboration with others, etc.
- Maintain our website, our number one promotional tool. We need it to be clear, look great, load fast, and most importantly, effectively explain what we do
- Build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Develop our web-apps that our customers use every day to manage anywhere from 50 to 10s of thousands of business listings
- Build a reference connection to our extensive Rest API that both our partners and our own client apps us
- You take ownership of your work and for you a feature is done when it makes using the product a better experience for all users
- Creativity! We're open here, and if you've got a great idea, we want to know about it
- You understand the importance of quality and testing, you value automated testing as much as we do and see it as an integral part of the process
- You want to grow and therefore you crave for talented & experienced colleagues. But you also want to push us in return by sharing your skills and showing us what you can do
- You value maintainability, so clean & organized code goes without saying
What we offer
- A young real tech-company with an ambitious and highly skilled agile IT team
- A productive, pragmatic and pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Berlin
- We offer an open environment for new approaches, new technologies and whatever hardware you need to get cracking
- Soft-drinks, coffee, snacks, fruits, foosball-table, team-events, spontaneous BBQs, employee benefits and much more
Does this sound like a challenge you would enjoy? If yes, please send your application containing all relevant documentation/information (including past projects, GitHub & stackoverflow links your earliest starting date, salary expectations, etc.) and we will get back to you soon.
Please use the „Apply now“-button for your application, if you have any questions in advance, do not hesitate to contact Sebastian, he will be happy to answer them.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!