Paperspace is looking for talented front-end web developers to build out our website and product interface. You’ll work cross-functionally with members of the Paperspace design, engineering, and product teams to create great user flows and experiences.
You are comfortable building UI elements, making prototypes, and are familiar with responsive design. An ideal candidate possesses a solid foundation in web technologies and an interest in emergent frameworks, libraries, languages, etc.
Your portfolio of prior work should demonstrate craftsmanship. You care deeply about user interactions, and have implemented sites for multiple browsers and platforms.
You’ve shipped product.
You’ve weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage. You can share several shining examples of real work, and what you learned along the way.
- Build a pixel-perfect front-end that meets the design requirements in close collaboration with product design and engineers
- Integrate code with the back-end development team
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies
- Craft great experiences for users with macro and micro-interactions
- HTML5, CSS3 animations, and related web technologies
- Exposure to modern stacks and libraries, React at a minimum
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Git/GitHub experience, including merging, rebasing, and pull requests
- Demonstrate good design and UX sensibilities
Please do not apply if you are building in Wordpress, don't have a sample of work, or haven't worked on a software development team in the past.
This is not an entry-level position. Please do not apply if you do not have a few years experience working as an engineer. **No recent bootcamp grads.**