Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
Stuart is looking for a Frontend Engineer to work from our office in Barcelona, Paris or full remote,on our web applications in React.js, with a desire to achieve great design usability and performance across desktop and mobile browsers.
- Develop and optimize new and existing features
- Work on new upcoming products
- Collaborate with our backend engineers, designers and product managers to create a great product
- Deliver high quality code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Learn the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
Who will you work with?
- Stuart's engineering and product teams comprise ~70 talented people from all over Spain, France, UK, Poland, Malta, Italy, Germany…
- We are a small, growing Front-end team of three: Tonio, Bryan and Naoise, the Head of Front-end, to whom you'll report.
- You'll work closely with Product Designers; check some portfolio examples.
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years experience as a Frontend Developer
- Experience with React and Redux
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with modern frontend tooling (Webpack, Babel, Jest…)
Want to put a smile on our face?
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass
- Experience with Apollo and GraphQL
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours, extra days off - RTT
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent private health care
- Annual company offsite – Formentera last time!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. 5 years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.