Our SaaS platform provides real-time stock optimization and replenishment using machine learning and optimization. Flowlity is today the most advanced and intelligent supply chain planning solution on the market.
The technical team will design, engineer, and support a solution that needs to be intuitive, scalable, reliable, secure, and performant while conveying the broader vision of the company.
The mission of our front-end developer, is to provide the best experience for our customers, creating the simplest, more efficient and intuitive SaaS ever.
We are a startup, our stack is evolving and is impacted by you!
Our current stack looks like this:
Back-end: Python/Flask(=Django) , SQL, NoSQL
Data/ML: Tensorflow, Scikit learn, Pandas (Python <3)
Other: Git, Tensorflow, Jenkins (CI/CD), all hosted on Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- Build beautiful and exciting UIs with great UX using VueJS
- Build on top of a REST API build by the backend developer team
- Contribute to design and product UX daily by working directly with our Product team
**Competencies & Requirements**
- Experience developing with angularjs, reactjs or vuejs
- An in-depth understanding of all the various modern Browser APIs and features
- An eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive recognize problems and swiftly remedy them
- Team Work
- Willingness to join our startup adventure and to build something big together!
- Pass Navigo
- Lunchr Card
- Health Package Alan
- Flexibility, friendliness, proximity, flat hierarchy
- Responsibilities from day one !
- Attractive salary
Is that you ? Apply on AngelList or sending your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com !