we waited for flying cars, the 4th industrial revolution began. This
will fundamentally change the nature of work at every company. Taiger is
leading this transformation and clients that work with us are at the
frontier. We deliver revolutionary results by helping clients
replace ‘knowledge workers’ with a more reliable, Artificial
Intelligence powered virtual workforce within all of their processes.
Taiger is a global leader in cognitive automation for financial enterprises and governments, present on four continents. We build digital machines that are faster, better and cheaper than humans in certain work functions, or make humans vastly more productive in others. These are big, difficult problems which require equally audacious technical solutions.
Traditional structured data is only a fraction of an organisation’s information; the vast majority of information is unstructured content: documents, reports, emails, survey forms, voice calls etc. Traditional machine learning approaches alone cannot solve for unstructured information. This requires something much more special.
Taiger fundamentally solves unstructured information access problems and transforms mere information into executable knowledge. Our product portfolio is based on a state-of-the-art AI solution architecture for reuse and agile integration.
Taiger has a deep expertise in combining 5 of the 7 forms of AI to help make financial institutions profitable again. This is technically achieved through the application of semantic and natural language processing (NLP) techniques, knowledge representation, perception and concept-extraction and multi-language ontology building skills, which no other product provider offers.
We undertake cutting edge research and apply the latest technical innovations to solve real problems.
You should genuinely be excited by an unstructured, fast moving startup environment where your contribution matters. We are building a culture and team with those that are generally excited about the technology we are building and the problems we're solving. Joining a growing team where your responsibilities have a real potential to expand in scale and scope should be a compelling proposition to you.
TAIGER seeks Senior Front End Engineers to join our engineering team and help us design and implement highly performing software. Successful candidates have a proven track record developing software for the Web and hold a BsC, MsC or PhD in computer science, engineering or related field.
As a Front-End Engineer in TAIGER you will contribute to the development of innovative products, based on state-of-the-art technologies, and make a significant impact in optimising .
You should genuinely be excited by an unstructured, fast-moving startup environment where your contribution matters. We are building a culture and team with those that are generally excited about the technology we are building and the problems we're solving. Joining a growing team where your responsibilities have a real potential to expand in scale and scope should be a compelling proposition to you.
- Proficiency in AngularJS 2.x;
- Knowledge of Vue.js;
- Ability to design wireframes and blueprints, expertise in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines;
- Knowledge of Spring Framework;
- Work comfortably with source version control software and package managers, and build-tools (Git, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
- Strong understanding and experience in designing and utilising RESTful APIs to build Single Page Applications
- Experience building user interfaces following component architecture
- BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent), preferred.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Strong understanding of all major browsers and special considerations required catering to each browser to create consistent project outcomes
- Familiarity or interest in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and Search Engines.
- Understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects in web application development
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.