TAIGER seeks Senior Front End developers to join our engineering team and help us design and implement highly performing software. Successful candidates have a proven track record developing software for the Web and hold a BsC, MsC or PhD in computer science, engineering or related field.
As a Front-End Engineer in TAIGER you will contribute to the development of innovative products, based on state-of-the-art technologies, and make a significant impact in optimising .
You should genuinely be excited by an unstructured, fast-moving startup environment where your contribution matters. We are building a culture and team with those that are generally excited about the technology we are building and the problems we're solving. Joining a growing team where your responsibilities have a real potential to expand in scale and scope should be a compelling proposition to you.
- Proficiency in AngularJS 2.x;
- Knowledge of Vue.js;
- Knowledge of Java
- Ability to design wireframes and blueprints, expertise in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines;
- Knowledge of Spring Framework;
- Work comfortably with source version control software and package managers, and build-tools (Git, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
- Strong understanding and experience in designing and utilising RESTful APIs to build Single Page Applications
- Experience building user interfaces following component architecture
- BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent), preferred.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Strong understanding of all major browsers and special considerations required catering to each browser to create consistent project outcome
- Familiarity or interest in AI, Semantic Technologies, NLP and Search Engines.
- Understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects in web application development
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.
- Super friendly environment;
- Office near to Plaza de Castilla;
- Arcade machine with hundreds of games;
- Playstation and Friday Call of Duty sessions;
- Free non-stop Nescafé DolceGusto coffee :);
- A lot of experience in Machine Learning and NLP ;)