Clarity is highly innovative tech company offering an end-to-end solution that optimizes the social impact of the investment portfolios of our clients, mainly investment management firms, in a market with increasing social impact awareness (25% CAGR of sustainable investments, currently more than $23 trillion).
- Our SOLUTION offers our clients an easy to access one-stop-shop to rebalance their investment portfolios integrating social impact and without compromising on risk and return.
- Our TECHNOLOGY is based on the disruptive use of big data and machine learning algorithms and a proprietary and innovative social impact methodology, developed by Harvard and MIT researchers.
- Clarity UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION is based on:
- More accurate and comprehensive social impact measurement: improvement of current social impact metrics and creation of a proprietary disruptive methodology to measure social impact based on big data.
- Automatic portfolio rebalancing with complex algorithms to maximize social impact without compromising financial return or risk.
- Excellent user experience: visualization of social impact in an easy to use tool with advanced UX.
- Highly scalable and flexible SaaS business model with affordable pricing
Clarity is looking for a frontend developer who can adapt quickly to new challenges and break them down into smaller pieces that a highly productive team will find high-quality solutions for.
What are we looking for:
Mandatory technical skills (+2 years of experience):
Web fundamentals like HTML5 and CSS3
Distributed control version experienced (git or hg).
Understands the basics of Cloud Computing like Amazon Web Services or similar.
Has good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Desirable technological skills (+1 year of experience):
Java BackEnd Development
API design and development understanding.
Love to solve complex problems
Proactivity, self-encouragement, learning willingness personal skills.
Academic background: Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunication..).
Startup way of thinking.
Strong communication skills. The right candidate can thrive in an environment of asynchronous conversation since a part of the Clarity team will be based in the US. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers in across various locations.
Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Qualified candidates will receive a short test with programming questions
- Selected candidates will be invited for a technical interview.
- Selected candidates will be invited for another interview round with:
- Our Product and Research people
- Our CEO
What we offer:
Working on a project with a potential huge impact in the world.
You'll enjoy a full-time position with flexible work shifts and the possibility of remote working.
Our headquarters are located in a beautiful house in Madrid city center (Callao).
Fresh fruit and other perks.