What you’ll be doing
Developing software that enables super smooth & rewarding borrowing
- Taking wireframes and designs through to live code
- Writing clean React & Typescript code to power our Web Apps
- Styling it all up using SCSS & css modules
- Integrating our Web Apps with our physical kiosks in sites across London & the UK
- Writing GraphQL servers which pull together payment providers, databases, and other APIs
- Writing unit and integration tests for both frontend and backend code
- Deploying multiple times a day using our CI pipelines
- Getting involved in other tech decisions e.g. data, analytics, marketing & borrower support.
- Following technological trends & developments, keeping an ear to the ground for innovations we can embrace at Library of Things.
- Growing your skills and knowledge
- Helping to shape how Library of Things evolves
- Reducing people’s need to buy things they rarely use!
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Some knowledge of unit testing
- Worked with GraphQL APIs and/or REST APIs
- Used to working in an agile manner
- A proactive problem solver
- Self-starting & able to work independently
- Passion for the circular economy, sharing & the Library of Things mission!
- A love of the outdoors!
- Experience of working with either e-commerce or booking systems
- Used Docker, containers, AWS, CI tools or other similar tech
- Up for travelling between London and Bristol occasionally
About Library Of Things