What is Flymble?
Flymble (www.flymble.com) is a booking platform that lets you book a flight for 1/10th up front and pay the rest later over equal monthly instalments. Flymble is a new solution that lets you book flights and slice the cost into equal monthly payments.
Here’s how it works: users search for their preferred flight on Flymble.com and all prices are broken down into 3-to-10 monthly payments. In the checkout you pay your first instalment and Flymble emails you a confirmed e-ticket for the flight.
Right now Flymble has closed partnerships with the largest credit providers in the EU, is generating first sales and is ranked one of the top 10 most popular travel products in the world on ProductHunt.com (a couple places below ‘Google Trips’ and ‘Self driving Uber’).
We're looking for a Front-End Developer with a strong portfolio of experience using ReactJS, Redux and who is truly passionate about creating an insanely good customer experience.
At Flymble, you will design, develop and manage the implementation of new core webfeatures and expansion of our product portfolio. We work primarily with ReactJS, Redux and Python/Django back-end. Our app will be built with React Native.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
- Exposure to client-side MVC frameworks.
- Have previously built an app with React Native (plus, but not required)
- Build effective, high-quality codebase and web applications for Flymble web
- Help define and shape the product we offer our customers, technologies we use and deliver propositions from your experience
- Culture of effectiveness, delivery, quality, responsibility, teamwork, enjoyment & fulfillment
- Set clear expectations, communicate clearly & timely, help scope projects, and provide perspective/value within & outside team
We’d love to hear from you if
- You love building front-end products with an awesome user
experience. What gets you most excited is learning, creating something
end to end and solving whatever problem needs to be solved.
- You are flexible and able to work with teammates across the company to drive complex features from start to finish.
- You take pride in the things you build from visual polish of the user experience to extreme accuracy and consistency.
- You’re excited to mentor other teammates and build a strong team that can achieve.
Curious? Join us for a coffee!
Shoot us a message anytime and feel welcome to step by our London office for a coffee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the following links to learn more about our company: