There are 2 things we love doing. Disrupting the relevant landscape and saving people money. We know what you’re thinking. It’s either “what’s the connection between the two?” or “So do I, so how can I be involved?”. Well we have the answers to both questions, read on…
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money. With our current platform we have given people the chance to make international money transfers and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates and in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
As a result, we’re now looking for motivated applicants to join our team as we develop our new product. This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
We’re building a blockchain based mobile platform with a focus on creating cost effective solutions to everyday banking activities. Currently, this project is being developed behind closed doors, so if you’d like to learn more about it, there’s only one way. Scroll down and click 'Apply' button.
If you have ambitions of working with a truly exciting, forward thinking and ambitious company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
We are looking for a ‘super-hero’ Frontend developer to lead the creation of our upcoming mobile platform. We are developing an innovative blockchain based mobile platform with a focus on everyday banking services (i.e. spending, sending, saving).
Design and user experience is everything for us! Our platform will be easy to navigate, highly responsive and secure. If you think you’re up to the challenge of joining our superstar squad and helping to legitimately disrupt one of the most established global industries, then WE WANT YOU!!
What will you need to be successful in your role?
- Understanding of best practices in web and deep experience in frontend applications architecture and performance.
- Experience with responsive design and GUI/UI/UX.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, and Saas.
- Familiar with test-driven development and UI testing tools (Selenium, mocha, chai).
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis
- Teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable web interfaces
- English language is essential to communicate with London office.
- A fun and dynamic team with ambitions to disrupt the fintech industry
- A beautiful, new and stylish office surrounded by many restaurants and bars in the heart of London (Wayra- Soho, London)
- Constant access to caffeine, tea and fruit
- Beer nights out
- Challenging work on an innovative project with a lot of responsibility and hands-on experience
- Possibility to attend world's leading conferences in fintech
What can we offer?
- A chance to work under the guidance of a pioneer of mobile banking and challenger banking applications.
- A fun and dynamic team situated in the buzzy heartland of Soho in Central London.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks and fresh fruit.
- Debaucherously social nights out
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- Possibility to attend world's leading conferences in fintech,
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Click apply and let’s make a difference. Together.