* About us
Civiciti is a new digital democracy start-up launched in Barcelona in 2016.
We are building a global citizen participation SaaS platform that helps people and their leaders discover, discuss and decide on the issues they care about.Moreover, no less, our goal is to become the global standard for open data.While we are growing at a tremendous pace, we are focusing on achieving product/market fit and developing products with an eye towards the future.Civiciti is a young company, very dynamic and with great push! Come and Enjoy the Ride!
* Who we're looking for
We are looking for a front developer to help build, adapt and maintain our product.
You must be a talented, passionate and pragmatic front-end engineer who is:
- a team player
- comfortable using git and the command line
- used to working in a continuous deployment environment.
- willing to learn
- a geek and proud of it
On a more concrete level, we're looking for someone with:
- a minimum of three years of front end development experience
- excellent knowledge of HTML5, JS, CSS3 and Webservices (REST/JSON/XML)
- proficiency in cross-browser and multi-device experiences
- comfortable in a laid back and English-speaking environment
- Bonus. PHP knowledge
* Responsibilities include:
- Implementation (includes cross-browser testing)
- Building outstanding user experiences
- Creating modular CSS architectures
- Developing spikes for new ideas & products
* What we're offering
- A permanent position in one of Barcelona's hottest start ups
- An attractive compensation model
- The chance to improve local democracy around the world (nothing more ;-)
- An outstanding work environment where you can develop both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and styles
- Offices in sunny Barcelona