We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, capable Front End Developer to join the software team and help us develop an innovative Information Security product.
- Design, develop and maintain software components making technical decisions about technologies, data structures, algorithms, programmatic solutions, etc.
- Write clean, scalable and fast performing code according to guidelines and quality standards, including development and maintenance of automated unit tests.
- Participate as part of the development team in sprint planning and review meetings according to agile principles, analyzing features specifications (user stories) translating them into development tasks and estimating those tasks to build sprint backlog.
- Contribute to technical debt tracking and improvement plan.
- Research and recommend new technologies as well as software libraries (including open source), models and tools
- Software technologies: architecture and development
- Object-oriented architectures, data structures, algorithms and concurrent programming
- Demonstrable expertise and professional experience in Ruby on Rails + AngularJs
- HTTP protocol and REST paradigm
- AngularJs, NodeJs, Bootstrap
- MongoDB, Redis
- Ruby on Rails
- Interest in Information Security
- The English language is a must
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Conferences/meetup attendance, training budget
- Opportunity to develop your career in the company
- A sparkly working environment in the sunny Barcelona
- Flexible working hours
Interested? Please, send us your CV to email@example.com
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.