● Minimum 3 years professional SDE experience developing commercial web applications.
● Proficient with design patterns and object-oriented design.
● Strong creativity skills, excellent coding/debugging skills, and desire to learn new technologies.
● English, professional working proficiency.
● Excellent organization and team working skills.
● BS degree in computer science or related field is required.
● Open-source project contribution (i.e. active github account), meetup participation, presentations, etc.
● Experience making mobile apps.
● Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
● Technologies, frameworks and libs: AMQP, MQTT, CoAP, Node.JS, Celery, Pandas, numpy, pyData, scipy.
● Methodologies and related technologies: SCRUM, Kanban, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket (GIT).
● Experience with ExtJS and NodeJS is desirable.
● Experience with Linux/Unix is highly desirable.
● Basic networking skills: IPv4, routing, NAT and WiFi.
● Interest on M2M and IoT; Arduino, Raspberry PI, or anything similar.
You’ll be part of a product team creating, maintaining and supporting
at least four products: MIIMETIQ Framework, MIIMETIQ LITE, MIIMETIQ
Architect and MIIMETIQ Glasses. Creativity, pro-activity and vision are
important in this position. Figure out product features and design and
develop the most optimum and scalable solution is the challenge to
overtake every day. Product team is a permanent SCRUM-organized team
from 4 to 7 people. Team is composed by senior developers. Most of them
are backend and frontend engineers. All Nexiona products are made by
that team. All tasks are done by team members and collaborate with other
people in the company to get desired features, for example, with the
CTO, pre-sales engineers, project team members and others.
● This is a home office position with a monthly 4-5 day meeting in our Barcelona offices.
● Salary depends on qualifications and skills.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!