Design is not just how it looks like. Design is how it works. To date, we have put a lot of effort in the design of our physical spaces, so it's time to incorporate our brand philosophy to the tech product alike. Your role as the first proper frontend developer at Sheltair will be to envision how people experience our product and bring that vision to life in a way that feels refined and even magical. You will specialize in building an elegant and responsive app and web and practical internal dashboards. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with the rest of the team, as you'll anticipate at each stage what our users need and ensure that our final product surprises and delights them.
- Lead responsive app and web design.
- Build internal dashboards to gain visibility across all the organization.
- Interact cross-functionally and work closely with Marketing to identify opportunities for design.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Ionic 3 framework.
- Angular 2+ framework.
- Experience with SEO and responsive development.
- Experience with Git repositories.
- 1+ year experience as a Front-end developer in a company.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with PHP and Lavarel framework.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Experience with front-end test unit. i.e. Karma Jasmine.