Shift is recruiting a senior FE Engineer to join our team and
develop our adaptive web and JS developer platform that powers the
digital distribution and fulfillment for major financial institutions.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who thrives in a dynamic
environment and is excited about working hard to build the future of
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3, SAAS and client-side scripting.
- Experience with build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Passion for clean, tractable algorithms, data structures, interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Experience with at least one automation test framework such as webdriver and mocking tools like mocha.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Diligence in coding standards, commenting and documentation.
- Familiarity with some form of Test Driven Development.
- You have an opinion. We want people who are smart, creative, and passionate about the problems we are solving.
- Comfortable with high levels of responsibility.
- Excellent English communication skills (i.e. listening, speaking, and writing).
- You make all your technology decisions with the final user in mind.
- You're open to relocate to Barcelona.
- You're self-directed, with proven ability to manage goals and deadlines effectively.
- Passion for learning.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great team of driven people with different skill sets.
- Brand new Macbook Pro and external monitor setup.
- Awesome terrace equipped office in Barcelona.
- Flexible hours.
- Opportunity to work for an International company, building solutions used globally by millions of people.
About Shift Payments