About Visca Web
Visca Web is a digital media company whose international products revolve around one mission: To help people answer their sports betting questions.
We are always on the lookout for results-driven individuals with proven experience in their field to help us advance towards this mission. We champion a stimulating environment where autonomy, ownership, initiative and exchange are valued and encouraged.
Our international team (7 different nationalities at the moment) is a mix of youth & experience around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer that can deliver quality software using the latest web technologies with a mobile-first mentality.
Front-end development is an area we want to modernise in our company, so an ideal candidate would bring experience in a modern toolchain like ES6, React.js, SASS, Typescript, etc.
- Experience modernising older stacks (static CSS, no build processes) into modern ones (Gulp, Babel, etc.)
- Ability to analyse performance using built-in browser DevTools.
- Awareness of UX and usability principles and progressive enhancement.
- Team player with a positive mindset, willing to find reliable solutions that fit the projects’ needs and their constraints.
- The ability to communicate in English.
- (Bonus) Experience with automated testing (Jest, Mocha, etc.).
- (Bonus) Interest in sports and betting.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- Personal Development (conferences, industry events…)
- Monthly Team events (beers, training days…)
- Cool office 10 minutes walk from the beach (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays)
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.