Participate in the development of an inspiring a world class Cloud Technology that will redefine how the Audiovisual Industry operates business (B2B) in the years to come!
You are hands-on and have a passion for technology and digital media and are ready to be a part of the revolutionary change that the hybridization of these fields will mean to the industry. As a part of the Knox Media Hub technology team, you will drive the development of the Front End UI/UX of the SaaS platform, from conceptual component definition to production deployment.
Reporting to the CTO, you should have a commitment to delivering excellence and creating an innovative and productive environment. You should be energetic and excited by the prospect of working within a fast-paced, young company atmosphere.
- Highly Proficient in AngularJS
- Experienced with Material Design (Angular Material)
- Used to building, testing and bundling Front End Code (Gulp, Webpack, Karma/Jasmine)
- Experienced integrating with external RESTful web services
- Fluent in responsive web design, fluid layouts, and positioning
- Deeply knowledgable of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Accustomed to working with version control (GIT)
- A person with good English language and interpersonal skills
- Used to working independently but are also a good team player
- Basic Linux system administration
- Amazon Web Services (i.e. EC2, S3, RDS)
- Full-Stack experience: Python/Django, NodeJS, DB (MySql)
About Knox Mediahub
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!