This is an opportunity to join a team who are changing the way people connect by developing a brand new technology.
Your Role at Shootr
We're a small frontend team that builds simple page applications to enhance audience’s co-watch experiences. We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to become part of our evolving technology department and boost our UI and performance capabilities.
Skills & Requirements:
- Deep knowledge about ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
- Use of React.js and Redux
- Experience developing in client/server applications (REST, JSON)
- Experience with VCS (SVN, Mercurial or Git)
- Application of CSS best practices and knowledge of response design
- Advanced knowledge about using debugging tools
- Experience developing Single Page Applications
- Unit and integration testing libraries such as Jasmine, AVA, Jest, Enzyme, Chai or similar.
- Tasks Automation with platforms like Grunt, Gulp, Brocoli or Webpack.
- Speak Spanish and/or English
- Proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience in web performance tuning
- Experience consuming websockets in real-time systems
- Previous experience with AWS or similar is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodologies like SCRUM/Kanban
- Competitive pay and a permanent contract
- Organic lunch, including fruit, coffee, snacks and much more
- Intensive working day on Fridays
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility once a week
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace
- Package reception
- Yearly budget for training, learning materials and participation in events and conferences
- Team building events
- Parking facility
- FCB Match tickets often
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org