We are looking for :
We have offices in Barcelona and Stockholm, both located centrally. There is the option to relocate if you choose to.
Gavagai's main product Explorer helps companies to understand what their customers think about their products by analyzing reviews or other text based feedback data using advanced AI algorithms. It is a SaaS for large scale automated analysis with a web app for easy non-technical use and an API for full integration into existing analytics pipelines. Gavagai Explorer is used by some of the world's leading market research companies as well as major banks, retail clothing companies, and the world's largest furniture retailer.
- Build responsive interfaces with great UX and style.
- Integrate the web app with Gavagai’s own proprietary language technology APIs.
- Use test frameworks for automated tests that enable one-click promotions with confidence.
- Demonstrate the user-facing functionality using mockups and prototypes and gather feedback for fast iterations.
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks (Vue, Angular, React, Knockout).
- Basic knowledge about Node.JS and databases
- Basic knowledge about server side development and computer networks
- Comfortable with REST APIs concepts.
- Comfortable with prototyping and wireframing tools
- Basic knowledge about DevOps practices
- Basic knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SCSS/Stylus)
- At least one year working experience as frontend developer.
What we offer:
- Contract of indefinite duration after probation period
- Attractive salary subject to the Swedish or Spanish tax and social systems
- 25 days of paid vacation per year
- 40 hours of work per week, possibility of requesting part time
- Flexible hours
- Industry standard benefits program
- Young, dynamic and informal working environment which encourages innovation and participation in developing the product road map
What we expect from you:
- Self Starter
- Detail Oriented
- Results driven