We are looking for :
We have offices based in Barcelona and in Stockholm, both located centrally. There is the option to relocate if you choose to.
- Build responsive interfaces with great UX and style.
- Integrate the web apps with Gavagai’s own language technology APIs.
- Use test frameworks for automated tests that enables one-click promotions with confidence.
- Demonstrate the user-facing functionality using mockups and prototypes and gather feedback for fast iterations
- Experience with one or more frontend object oriented frameworks (Vue, Angular, React).
- Basic knowledge about Node.JS and databases
- Basic knowledge about server side development and computer networks
- Comfortable with REST APIs concepts.
- Comfortable with prototyping and wireframing tools
- Basic knowledge about DevOps practices
- Basic knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SCSS/Stylus)
- At least one year working experience as frontend developer.
What we offer:
- Contract of indefinite duration after probation period
- Attractive salary subject to the Swedish tax and social system
- 25 days of paid vacation per year
- 40 hours of work per week, possibility of requesting part time
- Flexible hours
- Industry standard benefits program
- Young and dynamic working environment
What we expect from you:
- Self Starter
- Detail Oriented
- Results driven